Even though you've installed Adobe Digital Editions, your computer may not open the file because the browser says it cannot find the program.
If Adobe Digital Editions does not download and open the file automatically, locate the .acsm file for your book on your hard drive. To locate the .ascm file for your eBook, do one of the following:
1) Check the location where your browser automatically saves downloaded files:
- Internet Explorer (WIndows): C:\...[username]\My Documents\Downloads
- Firefox: Choose Firefox > Preferences (Mac OS) or Tools > Options (Windows). In the General tab, look in the Downloads area. Check the setting Save Files To to see the download location.
- Safari (Mac OS): Choose Safari > Preferences. In the General tab, check the setting Save Downloaded Files To.
- Google Chrome: Choose Customize and Control Google Chrome>Options. In the Under the Hood tab, look under the Downloads heading. Check the Download location setting.
2) Or search your hard drive for the .ascm (eBook) file. For assistance with searching your hard disk, see the help files for your operating system.
3) Double-click the .acsm file to finish downloading and opening the file in Adobe Digital Editions.
For more information, please visit:
If you still cannot open the file, right-click (apple-click) and choose "Open with" option and select "Adobe Digital Editions".
The location of PDF download link in JEC Store is:
Please go to https://jecstore.com/index.php/downloadable/customer/products/ or Account > My Downloadable products and click on the "PDF (Adobe DRM)"