As it is quite bothersome to enter credit card info at jecstore.com or call JEC for new credit card update, we are glad to announce about PayPal Billing Agreement Method.
It is simply a secure and convenient replacement for online credit card/PayPal payment and JEC on-file credit card payment. It will only take 3 minutes to set up.
If you wish to ease your mind with payment at JEC, please follow below instruction:
- Please login to jecstore.com. If you forgot password, click here.
- Go to Account > Billing Agreement
- From drop down menu, select PayPal Billing Agreement and click Create.
- You will be directed to PayPal. You can use existing account or create a new one. Follow the given steps and click Agree and Continue.
- You will receive a message that the billing agreement has been created.
- Upon JEC Store checkout, you will see the PayPal Billing Agreement method in the Payment method step. If you select this option, you are no longer needed to login to PayPal account!
- If you usually place orders via email or FAX and wish to replace on-file credit card with this secure method, please contact us at support@japaneseembroidery
- Please note that PayPal payment will be made with your default payment method unless you select a preferred payment method. To make changes, go to My money in your PayPal Profile, and update the My preapproved payments section.